IMPROVE COMPETENCIES IN YOUR ORGANISATION
Level up your financial proficiency.
Being comfortable with financial information is, for some, a complete anathema. Yet financial information can paint a complete picture about what has already happened and equally tell us so much about what is currently happening or forecast what is planned to happen.
Being able to look at financial information and draw out answers to questions that will help determine success and future growth is a vital skill for everyone responsible for a budget or managing financial data.
Most managers are measured by financial criteria and need to understand ‘the rules’ to achieve their goals efficiently.
This course provides the tools required to understand how business works financially, interpret financial jargon, contribute to discussions on financial topics and make decisions which will be positive for the future of the business.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Identify what company accounts and figures represent and use key financial ratios
- Assess the cash flow implications of management decisions
- Make effective decisions from financial data using a variety of financial tools
- Assess the impact of pricing and profitability by using the TACK Price/Volume card
- Prepare meaningful budgets and forecast profitability